DSD Chronicles Campaign
- PCs just trying to run a successful business, make some money, and otherwise live in peace, but keep getting dragged into the Universal meat-grinder
- Centered around home base, Tamborro Station; voyages should always return there, and action often happen there
- Tambo is being evaluated for possible decommissioning; residents struggling to make it shiny & chrome for the SPA auditors, while others who consider it a hive of scum & villainy, or want their percentage of (legal or illegal) business traffic, are trying to devalue it
- All the players want Tambo to succeed and thrive, but for differing reasons, using differing methods
- Ever-present professional rivalry (w/ Sophie crew)
- Backdrop of International Espionage, Wilderness of Mirrors, as Tamborro Station always gets caught in the middle and/or tossed about (Tambo is a hub of international espionage activity, as a convenient backwater/fringe station out of direct view of authorities, contrasted with Celestia Station, which is newer, more modern/classy, safer w/ a large Navy presence—and more visible)
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
Pages in category "S3M"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.