Bad Omen (Tail# CGG-51305); 15yr-old, Starjammer class (Rickman Shipyards, USA) 82dT swivel-rigged sloop; TL9 (w/ TL10 avionics); "Purchase"$=4.05M; Load: 20dT; Loaded Mass: 250T; Acceleration 3.61G; Reach 1860 Parsecs
- AJ Trent; Captain/Pilot
- Steve Tulk; Broker/Purser/Security Officer
- Joseph Jotaro; Medical Officer
- Calista Moss; Loadmaster/Master Gunner
- Zennith Moss; Chief Engineer
- 2389: Evelyn rolled-out, commissioned for RLM (Rio Largo Mfg) for light shipping duties. Recorded 37 voyages with the corporation, under 5 captains.
- 2394: Evelyn refitted with newer, more powerful maneuver drives.
- 2397: RLM liquidates its smaller ships in favor of contracting out to larger, more-regular liner service. After 8yrs of faithful service, Evelyn put to market and sold to Cpt. Plumbley. Renamed Lady's Grace.
- 2399: Cpt. Plumbley expands his business to include two more ships, a move which he will come to regret as the business doesn't exactly "take-off."
- 2402: Lady's Grace severely damaged in a collision that resulted in a major internal fire. For the tax write-off, Cpt. Plumbley gives the ship to DSD to either repair or scrap. The ship is repaired, rebuilt and refitted, and christened Bad Omen