- Ted Glick
- ~10 rotating service employees (including new kitchen staff)
- Aug ’04, DSD buys shares of the business, becoming full partners. Afterward, the facility was expanded into some neighboring business space, and now includes a full-on kitchen. Steg gradually transitioned from DSD to working full-time at the bar.
- PCs have a “reserved” booth (upstairs?)
- Caters primarily to spacers
- Frequented by the crew of the Sophie
- Booth-wall covered in photos of tramp crews, past and present
- Battle-damaged “drop-pod” hangs in the center of the main floor, the backstory of which is a closely-held secret (there is a running gambling pool regarding the nature of the story)