- Home Gravity: 1.17
- Home Atmosphere: Standard, Oxy/Nit
- Home Terrain: Shallow Ocean/Swamp
- Home Climate: Warm; +10°
- TL: 10(late); Concentration: Stealth
- Chaotic Neutral
- Ref:Mangalores-5thE, Necromongers-CoRiddick; "You keep what you kill," etc.
- Never seen outside encounter suits
- Uplifted by the Emminh-Rhi, gengineered and cybernetically modified
- Homeworld has a very active water-cycle; Ref:Kamino
Unspoken(Radio; originally sonar-based); Emminric, with voice-simulator
- Physical: (Based on encounter suit, not natural form) Roughly man-sized (a little squat), humanoid/bipedal; height -2"@ST; weight +100lbs@ST
- Dress: Never seen outside encounter suit, suit design varies slightly by individual, usually chameleon-surfaced, often decorated with braids, capes, markings, etc.
- Architecture: Natural, mostly carved and decorated caves built by Emminh-Rhi. More commonly, (star)ship/station-style dwellings.
- Vehicles: Always amphibious, fish-like hydrodynamics, generally chameleon-surfaced, water-atmo except the engineering department, which is usually "air"-filled for the Emminh-Rhi engineers
- Cannot reproduce naturally, only artificially, due to the encounter-suit.
- Most universally annoying
Based on a "suited" individual, and not their natural form; cost does not include any integral weaponry, which are always present in some form or another
Attribute Modifiers [-10]: ST+3 ; DX-1 [-20]; IQ-1[-20] Secondary Attribute Modifiers : HP+5  Advantages : Carbon-Based ; Chameleon+2 (Affects EM and IR [+20%]; Always On [-10%]) [+11]; Damage Resistance+20 (Can't wear armor [-40%]) ; Doesn't Breathe ; Doesn't Sleep; High Pain Threshold ; Hyperspectral Vision (One spectrum at a time [-20%]) ; No Facial Expression ; Pressure Support 3 ; Sealed ; Subsonic Speech ; Telecommunication (Radio; Works underwater [+50%]; Video [+40%]; Racial [-20%]) ; Vacuum Support  Disadvantages [-150]: Electrical [-20]; Maintenance (1 SK:Eng/Mech(Cyber), weekly) [-5]; ORH (Does things that don't make any normal sense and never (or can't) explains why) [-10]; Phobia (Unconsciousness) [-15]; Restricted Diet (Substitution [-50%]) [-10]; Restricted Vis (NoPV) [-15]; Rigid Biochemistry+3[-45]; Unhealing (Never, can be repaired) [-30] Features: Dead-man device destroys internal organics on the event of its death (non-explosive) Taboo: Cyber-Rejection Recommended: Any Mental Disads; CoH(Chi)
- Since Tohre-Chi have no spoken language, all names and words associated with the Tohre-Chi are from the Emminric language
- Cybernetically bonded to encounter suit, cannot be removed (technically cyborgs); no outside scientists have been able to discover what they really look like, and efforts at genetic reconstruction have been slow (and underfunded).
- Suits are as individual as fingerprints
- Technically Phosphorous-based, although the advantages are nullified due to bionic reconstruction.
- "Bleed" seawater
- Tend to have many built-in "gadgets" that allow them to perform normally in spit of the restrictions of the encounter suit (e.g. mini tools built into hands to make up for lack of manual dexterity)
- Physical Disads generally refer to the encounter suit, rather than the organism